Wednesday, December 30, 2009

gavan energy is soon to be kinetic energy



Today Gavan pulled himself up from the floor to a standing position by himself! He has been pretty close for the last while but today he did it all the way and without falling... Awesome!

He can walk around a little bit using the furniture. It won't be long before he starts propelling himself all over the house. He can't crawl yet and doesn't seem to want to learn so maybe he'll just decide he doesn't need that. Walking is cooler anyway.


Mom keeps reminding me to not push him too much (Incidentally, I am not. He just likes to move and has to keep his curious hands busy). Personally, I love the fact that he's getting closer to the mobility stage. I know it will be a lot of work but I can't wait to play tag and hide-and-go-seek.


2 comments:

jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jon said...

In my defence, I want my little boy to be a baby a little bit longer! 7 1/2 months is just too soon to be pulling himself up and trying to walk!!
(Mommy)