Monday, April 9, 2007

If found please return to me ASAP.


Well, okay, maybe it's not lost. It just feels that way because its not clipped in to its owners shoes.
As a lot of you know, I'm going down to Moab, the land flowing with milk and honey (a little joke for all those Old Testament Students) this Thursday. Right now i'm still waiting for my 2007 Giant Anthem Advanced. This ride is going to be sweet! I'm praying it comes in before Thursday so I can introduce it to the Porcupine Rim Trail.
Keep your fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Poyote said...

I am liking your new bike Jon. I have heard excellent reviews on it, and it has a steep head angle which will make it that much more agile on the technical stuff. Not that I know anything about mountain biking, but it is only common sense. It should be quite suited for a person of your frame and structure.

But good luck to you with it and I will see you on the trail or the road.

Dallas said...

!!NUTTER!!
you stole Adam Craig's bike!...

BikingBakke said...

On a seperate but related note, man did I ever have fun on the new S-works Epic this weekend. High end bikes deliver what they promise... the best ride going.